APPLICATION SUBMISSION DATE: FEBRUARY 17, 2023
WE WILL BEGIN ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2023-2024 STARTING JANUARY 2023.
- HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR
- CUMULATIVE GPA ABOVE 2.8
- 80 RECORDED HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE
- PLANNING TO REGISTER AS A FULL-TIME COLLEGE STUDENT FOR THE FALL OF 2023
Application and full requirements below
Please read the following instructions before completing the application form
You will need to mail in the following:
1- A copy of your report card
2- Proof of community hours (80 hours)
3- An essay (between 600-1200 words). May be added in this form, under ESSAY TOPIC
4- FAFSA and Student Aid Report (SAR)
5- School transcripts
6- Enrollment verification from the school
7- Financial aid award letter from the college you are enrolling in
8- (3) Letters of recommendation
9- Employment Authorization Document (EAD). This requirement only applies to you if you’re a DACA recipient.
• Permanent legal resident or DACA
• Minimum of 2.8 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students.
• Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public, or not-for-profit, four-year university, in the US, for the 2023-2024 academic year
• Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
• U.S. Permanent Resident, with a Permanent Resident Card (formerly known as an Alien Registration Receipt Card or “Green Card”)
• Conditional permanent resident (I-551C)
• Other eligible non-citizens with a valid Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from the Department of Homeland Security showing any one of the following designations: Refugee, Asylum Granted, Indefinite Parole, Humanitarian Parole, or Cuban-Haitian Entrant
• January 1: TRSRM Foundation Scholarship application opens.
• February: The complete application is due.
• March: Semi-finalists for the TRSRM Foundation Scholarship are announced.
• April: Finalists for TRSRM Foundation Scholarship are notified.
• May: All TRSRM scholars must submit their enrollment verification form.
• June: The TRSRM scholarships are distributed to a select number of scholars.
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.